EMPOWER OTHERS BY SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE
You have worked hard to get to where you are today. Whether it is in the fields of business or academia, your unique way of thinking is highly valued and has helped you pave a road to long term success.
Because of this, you are an outstanding role model for others who also wish to achieve great business and personal success.
The business terrain can be extremely tough. Without the right resources and support, failure is almost inevitable. Indeed, over 90% of startups fail within the first 5 years.
INSPIRATIONAL LEADERS LIKE YOU
ARE WHAT THE BLACK BUSINESS COMMUNITY IS MISSING
Black Business Champions (B.B.C) is community of ambitious and highly committed Black business owners. They are ready and willing to do whatever it takes to make their business dreams a reality. We provide them with the high quality content, resources and courses they need to significantly and measurable improve sales, marketing and leadership skills.
Our mission is to help form sustainable and economically empowered Black communities worldwide.
But in order to successfully conquer the challenges they face daily, they need guidance from those who have gone through it all before and can share their knowledge and insights.
They need advice. They need you.
By taking part in this cause-driven movement, you are able to make a huge positive impact on the lives of people all over the world. You are also given the opportunity to share your highly respected research, thoughts, insights and ideas with a global audience.
You can make a difference by:
- Being interviewed by the founders of B.B.C. The interview will be shared as a text blog post, video or podcast.
- Collaborating with B.B.C to produce a short free training, motivational or educational video/podcast.
- Writing a free blog post as a regular or one-off guest blogger.
- Creating a resource (checklist, spreadsheet, cheat-sheet etc.), for which you will be fully credited, that is then shared with B.B.C members.
- Being on the discussion panel of business and thought leaders during a live and/or online event.
Help us inspire, lead and educate a Black business community.
If you would like to contribute in any way, please complete this application form. All applications are subject to review and approval by our Leadership Panel.
Have any questions or comments? Email us at email@example.com.