HELPING YOU MAKE AN EVEN GREATER IMPACT IN THE WORLD
Your passion and drive for helping other people makes you invaluable in the community. As yet another way of helping to change the lives of others, Black Business Champions would like to help third sector organisations such as charities, NGOs and Not-for-profits make an even greater and sustainable positive impact in the world.
There are 2 types of organisations that we feel we can help the most:
- Black-owned charities, NGOs and Not-for-profit organisations
- Charities, NGOs and Not-for-profit organisations that focus on helping Black communities anywhere in the world
Please note that religious or faith organisations such as churches, mosques, synagogues, etc generally cannot qualify for inclusion in this list. This is because their structures and modes of operation do not normally conform to internationally-recognised models of third sector organisations.
If, however, you feel that your religious or faith organisation nevertheless meets the criteria for categorisation as a third sector organisation, please feel free to contact us and provide all available information. Our Leadership Panel decides on these things and the Panel’s decisions are final.
HOW WE CAN HELP
- You will belong to a global community of Black business owners and their networks. This will significantly increase your connections in your country and around the world.
- You will then be able to join the Black Business Directory, gaining you even more exposure in a global community.
- On our Ambassador Programme, Members have the opportunity to earn income in the form of credit. They are able to spend this credit on goods, services and donations. Although members spend online credit, Black Business Champions sends cash to you, the recipient.
- You will be given access to the online forums where you can take part in discussions, create new connections and promote yourself and your organisation.
- We can promote your charity, NGO or Nor-for-profit organisation for free. Members will be able to donate to your cause directly or through the Ambassador Programme.
If you would like to join Black Business Champions, or have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to communicating with you!